As Muslims, we seek to read the Holy Quran in its original language which is Arabic, but we don’t know where to start and what to do. Don’t worry, we have the solution for you, with us you can learn Noorani Qaida online easily and in a fun and interesting way. After each lesson, you will be eager for the next one.
Get prepared to improve your ability in reading the Quran text with this inclusive course of basic Qaida with Quranclasses.com online Quran classes for kids and adults. More importantly, you will get a Noorani Qaida certificate by the end of the course.
Our qualified and professional teachers will help you learn Quran basic Qaida so that you can read Quran easily and correctly. Get ready to learn Arabic and enjoy learning at the same time.
It’s important for kids to learn Noorani Qaida, but it’s not easy to find a Noorani Qaida for kids course. Have no worries, our course is suitable for kids and our qualified instructors use the best methods like stories and games to make learning fun and interesting for kids. Qaida for kids is no easier than ever with our professional teachers.
What’s Noorani Qaida?
Qaida helps in creating the right base that helps you to read Quranic Arabic correctly and make sense of the words and their pronunciations. Noorani Qaida is a basic book to learn Quran Majeed. Noorani Qaida Quran is a way designed to teach beginners and children how to read the Quran.
Norani Qaida is the key to learning the Arabic language and how to read Arabic Quran. Basic Quran Qaida is the right path to take in your Arabic Quran learning journey. Our Noorani Qaida course is suitable for kids and adults.
In the Quran classes Noorani Qaida course you will learn how to pronounce each letter and how to spell and write a whole word by connecting a bunch of letters. You will practice your Arabic reading by reading verses from the Holy Quran. Therefore, you will master your Quran recitation in no time.
The basics included in the Noorani Qaida learning course include:
- Learning the Arabic Alphabet and its different shapes.
- Short vowels “sounds of Dammah, Fatha, and Kasrah”
- Long vowels, Tnween, Noon Sakenah.
- Soft vowels “Huroof Leenah”
- Raa and Laam rule.
- Where to pause and where to stop, which is called” Waqf Rules”
- Tashdid, Tashdid with Sukoon, Tashdid after Madd.
What you will learn in this course
Some of the things you will learn in our Noorani Qaida online course include:
- The Arabic alphabet. Through the Qaida online lessons, you will learn how to pronounce each letter, and how letters change their shapes based on their place in the word.
- How to join letters and mix them to make a word, which is called joint letters.
- You will learn the Muqatta’at letters through the learn Noorani Qaida lessons.
- The movements.
- The tanween.
- Fatha, Kasra, and Dhuma, what are they, and how to use them?
- What is Madd, when to apply it, and how?
- What is the Sakoon and Jazm.
- Also through our basic Noorani Qaida, you will learn what is Tashdeed.
- You will also learn Tashdeed with Tashdeed and Tashdeed with Haroof Maddah.
As you see our qualified teachers will start the online Qaida class by teaching you the Arabic alphabet, how to pronounce them, and their different shapes. As you move forward in the basic Qaida course you will learn how to connect letters to make a word, and how to read Arabic words and construct sentences and paragraphs. Additionally, you will learn some of the tajweed rules that will make Quran recitation much easier for you. After each lesson, there will, be exercises to ensure your understanding.
Why Is It Important To Learn Quran Basic Qaida?
Arabic is a complex language and the context can vary somewhat from pronunciation to pronunciation. That’s why it’s important for you to master the fundamentals of Quran reading to be able to make sense of it, and that’s achieved by how you learn Quran basic Qaida.
It’s important to learn Tajweed rules to read Quran melodically and correctly. our beloved prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) said: “The one who was devoted to the Qur’an will be told on the Day of Resurrection: ‘Recite and ascend (in ranks) as you used to recite when you were in the world. Your rank will be at the last Ayah you recite.”
The first thing to start with in your learning journey is learning basic Qaida Quran.
Some of the Quran reading rules you will learn in this course include Al-Isti’aatha which means to say “A‘oothu billaahi min al-shaytaani al-rajeem” before you start reciting the holy Quran to seek refuge with Allah and asking for protection from the Shai’tan. And Al-Basmalah, which means to say “Bismillahi al-rahmani al-raheem” before you start reciting the verses of the holy Quran. It is recited before every Surah except Surah AL-Tauba.
Some of the tajweed rules and the rules of reading the holy Quran that you will learn in the course include Noon and Meem Moshaddadah, Al Qalqalah. tajweed rules (a vibration sound made at the end of pronunciation), Noon Sakinah and Tanween, and more.
What Are The Benefits Of The Basic Qaida Quran Online Class?
In this online class you’ll be able to:
- Learn the fundamentals of reading the Arabic text in the Quran in the correct way.
- Attaining the beginner’s level skills of reading in a short time with an effective yet easy way of learning.
- Exercise what you learn gradually with exercises that instill ease and fluency in your Quran reading.
- Interact with a verified instructor during the course hours to monitor your reading and guide you to the right way of reading.
- This is the perfect course to learn the basics right and start your journey on the right foot.
What are you waiting for? Waist no time and enroll now in the course with an affordable price of $8 per hour and start learning right away!