Noor al bayan is a recently used method to teach the basics of the Arabic language. It has been developed by Sheikh Tarek AlSaid who wanted to simplify the Arabic Learning process for children and beginners.
Learning the Arabic language is essential for Muslims around the world to acquire more knowledge about Islam and be able to Read Arabic Quran.
You must be scared of taking the first step in learning a new language especially since Arabic is said to be one of the hardest languages to learn.
However, Arabic isn’t a hard language if you learn it the right way, it can rather be easy. Therefore, we offer you our Arabic reading and writing course that will teach you or your kids the Arabic language in a fun and easy way.
With Quran Classes, you will learn Arabic reading and writing in no time, with the help of highly qualified instructors who use the best methods, games, and exercises to make the learning process fun and enjoyable.
Our Noor Al-bayan Arabic Reading & Writing Course is designed especially for non-Arabic speakers, beginners, and kids to help them learn reading and writing in the Arabic language easily. With us you won’t just learn the language, you will love it!
What Is Noor Al Bayan
Noor Al Bayan Method can be used as a way to help beginners to read, write and speak Arabic. It also helps in reading and reciting the Quran and identifying the main Tajweed rules.
Noor al Bayan is designed to help kids and beginners learn Arabic through reading Quranic verses with Tajweed. This means that during our Arabic reading and writing for beginners course, you will not only learn the Arabic language, but you will learn Quran recitation.
During the Noor al bayan Quran you or your kids will learn the Tajweed rules and how to apply them correctly to avoid any mistakes. Hence you will be able to recite the Arabic Quran correctly with Tajweed with the help of professional instructors to guide you along the way.
What Is The Content Of Noor Al Bayan?
Unit 1: Arabic alphabets with their shapes and forms.
Unit 2: Mudood (Alef, Woow, Yaa’). Mudood means extending and lengthening the sounds of the letter.
Unit 3: Sukoon.
Unit 4: Tanween with Fatha, Kasra, and Dammah.
Unit 5: Shaddah where shows how Shaddah comes with Fatha, Kasra, and Dammah.
There are two other units that teach you how to read and recite the Quran.
Additionally, the Noor al-Bayan book provides too many exercises that help you to master each unit.
What Are The Benefits Of Noor Al-Bayan Online Class?
In this online class you’ll be able to:
- Learn the fundamentals of reading the Arabic text in the Quran in the correct way.
- Attaining the beginner’s level skills of reading in a short time with an effective yet easy way of learning.
- Exercise what you learn gradually with exercises that instill ease and fluency in your Quran reading.
- Interact with a verified instructor during the course hours to monitor your reading and guide you to the right way of reading.
Why learn Arabic using Noor Al Bayan?
Noor al-Bayan is designed by the Egyptian Sheikh Tarek Al-Saied to make Arabic learning fun and easy to learn for kids and non-Arabic speakers. And the method proved its success as it helped many kids and beginners learn Arabic.
In Noor al-Bayan Arabic reading and writing lessons you will learn the Arabic language through reading Quranic verses. Which leads to learning both Arabic and Quran recitation in a fun and easy way.
The aim of our Noor al-Bayan Arabic reading and writing course is to help anyone who seeks to learn the Arabic language in an easy and exciting way. We will take your hand and guide you through your learning journey until you speak Arabic like a native speaker.
By the end of this course
After you finish our Arabic reading and writing lessons you will be able to do the following:
- Identify the Arabic letters and their different shapes, and how they change their shapes based on their place in the word.
- Pronounce the letters correctly and their different sounds when applying Dammah, Fatha, Kasra, and Sokon.
- You will be aware of the Dammah, Fatha, Kasra, and Sokon and their different sounds.
- Know what are Mudood and its sound.
- Understand what you hear without any help.
- Make a conversation with native Arabic speakers.
- Read any Arabic text easily.
- Recite Arabic Quran with Tajweed correctly without any mistakes.
- You will be able to merge the different sounds in the word.
- Write Arabic sentences and words easily without needing any help.
- And more.
Who is this course for?
Our Arabic reading and writing course is designed for:
- Little kids.
- Beginners who seek to learn the Arabic language and master it.
- non-Arabic speakers who seek to learn Arabic reading and writing easily.
- Muslims who want to learn Quran recitation.
The course has no requirements or limitations. If you’re eager to learn the Arabic language even if you have no prior knowledge then this course is for you.
What are you waiting for, enroll in the course and start learning right away